Registration and General Guidelines
- Each participating team is eligible to submit only one entry
- Unisys Cloud 20/20 will accept team entries - a maximum of four team members and a maximum of two project guides. You can choose your college faculty members as your guides or may opt to choose industry recognized industry professionals who are members of Unisys Technology Forum and UTFI Distinguished Technology Partners.
- Students are encouraged to fully utilize the expertise of Unisys engineers who are assigned as mentors to each student team
- Each participating team can choose any one of the given topics and cannot submit a Technical Project that is not part of the given topics
- Decisions of the judging panel will be considered as final in each stage of the competition
- All submissions will be judged on their technical merit and their relevance to the chosen topic
- All the Abstracts and Technical Project documents, including text, graphics, and images submitted for Cloud 20/20 Year 11 will be considered the intellectual property of Unisys or its licensors
- All important dates pertaining to the contest are available in timelines
- For any queries click here
Once you have made your choice from the Unisys Cloud 20/20TM Technical Project Contest list of topics, you should remember, an effective project abstract answers the following questions:
- What? What is the problem statement that you are attempting to solve or what is the end result that you are attempting to achieve?
- How? (Methods, results and interpretations; a brief explanation of your abstract)
- What next? (Project milestones and plan)
Size limit: All submissions should be as per Unisys format, subject to 1 MB limitation. Submissions above 1MB should be mailed to email@example.com.
To submit your abstract: Go to My Cloud 20/20, select your Cloud 20/20 topic, give your Abstract Title and enter your abstract in the space provided. Click on the submit button to successfully upload your abstract.
Final Technical Project Submission
Based on the abstracts submitted, participating teams would be shortlisted for the next round - Final Technical Project Submission. A winning Technical Project should include:
- Originality - Project idea is original and not published before
- Analysis Methodology - Summarize, in your own words, how you think your concept can be realized – methods, tools, ideologies etc.
- Experiments, Tests, Results, and Conclusions - Highlight considerable findings
- Conclusions - A short paragraph detailing your deductions
- Future Scope - How the work sets the ground for new research directions?
To Upload Technical Project Documentation: Unisys Panel will provide access and links to selected teams to upload their project documentation
Preliminary Demonstration Round
Based on the Technical Project documentation submitted, participating teams would be shortlisted for the next round - Telephonic Interview/Remote demonstration Round. In this round, judges will provide necessary platforms and tools to upload software, detailed hardware drawings, etc. Through live meeting or similar technology, your project will be evaluated remotely.
Final Technical Demonstration, Presentation at Unisys - Tech Confluence
Based on the technical documentation submitted and presentation made during the preliminary demonstration round, participating teams will have an opportunity to showcase their projects at the annual Unisys event to be held in Bangalore, among various distinguished guests from the industry and academia. In this final round, judges will evaluate the following:
- Presentation skills: How well you are able to present, demonstrate, and convince the judges of the merit of your innovative project concept?
- General awareness of the relevant technologies
- Communication skills
- Handling queries
Announcement of Final Winners
Based on the Technical Project presentation at Unisys, the final winners will be announced. All shortlisted projects will be posted on the contest website. All submissions will be judged on their technical merit and relevance to the chosen topic.