Supplier Admin: SP1234
Supplier Accounts Receiver: SAR1234
Supplier Recruiter: SPR1234
Manager: Peoplesoft ID
Funding Manager: Peoplesoft ID + "FM"
Supplier Agent: Peoplesoft ID + Company Code + "SA"
I forgot my password, How do I reset my password? Or My account is inactive, How do I reactivate?
Click on the User Support link at the bottom of the web page. Enter your P-RELAY
User ID. Enter your full name. Select the country you are in. Enter your email
address. Then from the drop down list, choose the phrase “password/reset/forgot
password” (it is the first choice). Click the Submit button.
If the User login ID matches the information in the Contractor Management database, a new complex password will be randomly generated and sent via email to the email address on record in Contractor Management for that user. In many cases, the email address on record will be the email address of the Supplier Recruiter or the Unisys Supplier Agent. Therefore, a second email will be sent to the user requesting the password reset to the email address entered in the User Support password reset form (if the email address is different). The second email will notify the user, who requested the password reset, that a validation match was found and the new password was sent to UserEmail@contractormanagement.com. If the User login ID does not match the information in the Contractor Management database, one email is sent to the user to the email address entered in the User Support password reset form notifying the user that a match could not be found on the information they submitted and that the password could not be reset automatically. A second email is sent to the email address on record in Contractor Management for that user notifying that a match could not be found on the information that was submitted and that the password could not be reset automatically.
How do I view a candidate resume or rate?
To view a candidate resume, you must log onto Contractor Management and select
the Requirements icon. Change the drop down status from “Submitted”
Select Go. In the search box, enter the resource request/requisition number and select Go
Select the requisition number (hyperlink) and click on Attached Consultants. All candidates submitted will appear by name and rate. To view a resume, click on the candidate name (hyperlink). Then click on the resume (hyperlink) to download a copy of the resume.
How do I select, shortlist or reject candidates?
If the selection functionality appears, select the contractor you want and click Submit Consultant at the bottom of the screen. If you want to reject candidates, select Reject and insert a rejection reason for all rejected candidates. If that selection functionality is not there, then contact your Resource Procurement Manager and provide the selection/rejection information.
How do I approve a Purchase Order or Purchase Order revision?
After logging onto Contractor Management, select Purchase Orders Icon. Select the approval tab. Select the Purchase Order (check the box on the right). Click the Submit button. The Purchase Order is now approved and will be forwarded to the Supplier for approval. If you need to reject, select the Purchase order, change from approve to reject and please enter a reason in the comments field.
How do I approve an Expense Report?
You will receive email notification that an Expense Report revision is awaiting approval. After logging onto Contractor Management, select the Expense Report Icon.
All submitted expense reports will appear. Click on the expense report number (hyperlink). Review the details of the report and click on the submit button to approve.
The system will notify you immediately if the expenses were approved successfully. The most common error when approving expense reports is that the amount of the expense report exceeds the available expenses amount on the PO. If this occurs, please request a change order via the “Initiate a PO Revision” link on the Contractor Management” Home Page.
How do I request a Change Order?
From the manager homepage of Contractor Management, click on the Initiate a PO revision link. Complete the Change Request Form. Ensure that you identify both the PO number and contractor name. Select the Appropriate Resource Manager (the same RM that approved the original Resource Request. Click Submit to route the Change Request for Approval. After the change request is sent to procurement, the PO revision will be drafted and sent to you for approval. Approve the PO revision in Contractor Management after you receive email notification.
What is my user name?
Your user name is your peoplesoft ID number.
Supplier Recruiter Role
How do I view a Requirement?
After receiving email notification that a requirement was sent to you, log onto Contractor Management through the Supplier Recruiter Role (SPRXXXX). Select the requirements icon. In the search box, enter requisition number that you received from the email notification and select go. Select the requisition number hyperlink. Select job specifications, details, documents, etc. to find all information associated with the requirement. If the requirement is competitive, an Attached Document should contain all of the requirement details, including Daily Work Description, and Education and Experience required. The job skills are listed under the Job Specification Link. If the candidate is already pre-selected, the name of the candidate, and the rate will appear in the daily work description.
How do I Create a contractor record?
Log onto Contractor Management through the Supplier Recruiter Role (SPRXXXX). You must first create the contractor record before you can attach a contractor name, rate and resume to a requirement. Select the Contractors icon and select create button. Type first name, last name, and email address (either your email or the contractor’s). Please note that password reset emails will be sent to the email address you enter here. Select skill set which best matches the candidate’s background from the drop down menu (or you can match to the skills on the requirement. Then select create.
How do I attach a Resume?
To enter a Resume, enter candidate’s name in the search box or uses arrows to search for the candidate’s name. Select the candidate name hyper, then select resumes hyperlink. Type candidate’s name in the first box and then select browse. Locate candidate resume on your hard drive and select Upload.
How do I attach a contractor to a Requirement?
• Open requisition (See opening a requisition)
• Select attach consultants
• Find consultant you created (enter name in search field, or use arrows)
• Select the candidate (place a dot on the circle on the right )
• Select attach
• Select the calendar icon
• Select candidates availability date
• Enter Rate
• Select the candidate’s resume that you attached (Not the default resume)
• Select Submit consultant
How do I approve a Purchase Order or Purchase Order revision?
After logging onto Contractor Management, select Purchase Orders Icon. Select the approval tab. Select the Purchase Order (check the box on the right). Click the Submit button. The Purchase Order is now approved and will be forwarded to the Unisys buyer for approval. If you need to reject, select the Purchase order, change from approve to reject and please enter a reason in the comments field.
How do I obtain the Contractor ID number?
• Select Purchase Orders Icon
• Search for the Contractor/Purchase Order.
• Click on PO hyperlink to view PO details.
• Contractor ID is located on this screen
• The contractor ID is used as the default user name for the contractor to logon to PRELAY and enter expense reports. The password is sent to the Unisys manager and to the contractor email address on record in PRELAY.
Supplier Admin Role
How do I create the Supplier Recruiter Role?
• Click on the Suppliers Icon
• Click on the Supplier Recruiter Icon
• Click on the Create Button
• Complete the required fields (email address must be accurate)
• Click Create.
• You will be sent an email with the User Name and Password to the role (SPR)
How do I certify/approve Expense Reports (Federal Suppliers Only)?
• Select Expense Report icon.
• Change the Drop down status from “Approved” to “Submitted to Supplier”.
• Select Go
• Select the expense report (hyperlink).
• After reviewing the expense details, click the Submit button.
• A Pop Up certification will appear.
• Click the Accept button to approve and certify the expense report.
• The system will immediately notify you if the expense report was approved successfully. The system will also notify you if the expense report could not be approved, and it will provide a reason. If funding needs to be added, please contact your Unisys project manager.
How do I Create an Expense Report?
• Select Expense Report Icon
• Click the Create Button.
• Enter the Start and End date for the expense period
• Enter the Project and Task Number (commercial contractors) or JAMIS Job Number (federal contractors), which the contractor can obtain from the Unisys Time and Expense Approving Manager (Project Manager)
• Enter the Date of the Expense
• Enter an Expense Description
• Choose an expense type from the drop down list
• Enter the expense amount
• Click “Add more rows” to add additional rows for expense entry if needed
• Enter comment if necessary
• Save the expense report if you are not ready to Submit
• When complete, click the Submit button.
• The Expense Report is submitted to the manager for approval.
What project and task number (Commercial Contractors) or JAMIS number (Federal Contractors) should I charge on my Expense reports?
Contractors must obtain charge numbers from their Unisys manager/time and expense approver.
How do I delete an Expense report in “rejected’ status?
• Select the Expense Report Icon
• Change the drop down menu to Rejected Status
• Select the Expense Report you want to delete (radio button on the right)
• Click the Delete Button to delete the expense report.